7/30/2008

Harry Potter in the House

Or Hizzouse or whatever the kids are saying these days.

The official Half-Blood Prince teaser trailer has hit. And it rocks. I got some serious chills watching it. This is where I watched it, but the quality isn't good. Officially it's here, via moviefone, but I can't play that one; I assume because I don't have Quicktime installed. Oh, it's also here, via MSN.

I especially love this part:

"Did you know, sir? Then?"
"Did I know that I had just met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? .... No."

Ooooooooh snap. I think I may actually venture forth and see this one in the theater. There's a great little snippet in there of Dumbledore chasing off the Inferi with this huge wall of fire, which seems a little exaggerated from what happens in the book, but who cares! As long as they get the Watchtower scene right, I don't think I really care about anything else. I know Alan Rickman can really pull off the tortured Snape. Oooooh I can't wait! The film looks really dark, as it should be. If you didn't already notice, I'm a Harry Potter nut. So I apologize for now, and in advance of my inevitable increasing excitement as the movie nears. :)

To Know the Future, Return to the Past.

No comments: